Many of you may have played Mario, the video game at least once. As you know, the game has several levels and varieties. Different creatures and enemies come up to destroy Mario and he has to fight them all in order to win the game. Any mistake or lazy move mans sure death for Mario. So, he has to be careful and move ahead by destroying the enemies. Bonus points and height is got by hitting the bricks. You might think this is a game review. Well, I am not much of a gamer to do that. What I am indicating is that our life is also like a game. We have to win every level in order to proceed and succeed.
The game of life
How to play
1. Treat everyone as equal (no one is superior or inferior) – 2 points
2. Greet everyone with a smile (an act of charity ) – 2 points
3. Speak softly (raises your popularity level) – 2 points
4. Have clear goals in life (your path will be cleared of weeds of distractions) – 2points
5. Destroy vices like greed, selfishness, lust and ego (Mario’s enemies) – 2points
1. Behaving rudely – minus 5 points
2. Anger – minus 5 points
3. Pride – minus 7 points
4. Selfishness – minus 10 points and total loss of character
5. Lust, eve teasing and infidelity – minus 100 points
I hope you liked my presentation. This was written to capture attention since long passages of advice are usually boring and nobody bothers to read it anyway.
Please write and earn easily. Please share your valuable opinions through this site.
Note: There are no cheats or shortcuts. However, remembering God and surrendering completely to his will makes crossing the river of life easier.
Copyright © 2013 - deepa.ExpertsColumn.Com · All Rights Reserved | Powered by: ExpertsColumn.com